Finding an accountant as per your needs in West Midlands, UK needs both wide research as well as right knowledge. There are various things which one must ensure before choosing an accountant as it’s related to your financial matters, the money for which you make all the efforts.
What to look for?
The first thing to ascertain is that the portal which you select is secure and gives on screen year end accounts as well as monthly management accounts. Both the data should be available for downloading as well. And the most significant part is to check whether you have on line access for checking your balance sheet and profit as well as loss incurred on it.
Benefits of having a financial accountant
There are various benefits of having a financial accountant. However, it matters to choose the right one which is according to the laws:
- It should be able to handle all your dealings with HMRC.
- It should be responsible for completing and submitting all the essential returns and accounts
- It should an account solely dedicated to you
- It should do reviews on a regular basis to give good returns to your business
- In case of an HMRC investigation, the account should offer you a free representation
- It should give a reminder for all the important last dates
- It should offer 24 hrs help and assistance free of cost.
Apart from this, it should also be able to assist you in calculating distributable profits for dividend payments. One other majorly important thing to ensure is that it should be a registered office service. It should also notify you in case of any kind of change in office address or the company details. Other than this, you should look for a company which can guide you on share structuring as it would be an additional benefit for you.